LA Headshots | Corporate Headshots | Actor Headshots
Headshot photography and publicity photos for Los Angeles actors, entertainers and working professionals.
Public relations event photography and Los Angeles corporate event photography
What do the world’s most successful business professionals have in common? A fabulous, fantastic headshot!
Get yours today!
Why LA Headshots?
- Affordable Headshots – top professional quality.
- Headshot taken by an Award Winning Photographer
- Headshot tailored to your needs
- See your headshots as they are taken on large monitor as they are taken. You know what you are getting is what you want. No surprises, no additional trips to the studio.
- LA Headshots has established relationships with leading casting directors, modeling agencies and production houses.
- Creativity. We do not do one size fits all headshots. Your headshot is taken by a photographer who understands how to put you at ease and draw out your personality and beauty. We work with you to create an effective headshot that you will love and gets you work.
- No stress. Your headshot photo session is a fun, enjoyable experience.
- No hidden fees. Actor and Business headshot pricing is fully disclosed on our info pages
- Trust. Your headshot is taken by a photographer who is a long term member and board member of American Photographic Artists and we adhere to the professional and ethical standards required for membership in this leading pro photographer association.
- Headshot studio is state of the art, top of the line professional equipment, in a convenient DTLA photo studio.
Award Winning Photography
LA Headshots – have your headshot taken by LA’s premier headshot and portrait photographer. Mark Stout is an award winning photographer known for his ability to put his subjects at ease and draw out their personality and beauty.
LA Headshots specializes in actor headshots, celebrity portraits, editorial portraits, executive portraits, and environmental portraits*
*Environmental portrait: a portrait in which the subject is photographed in his or her environment – whether work, home, or play – to add reality and depth to the image.